What is Wingwave® coaching?
The Wingwave® method is a particularly effective emotional coaching method since, depending on the client’s needs, the objective can be reached after very few sessions. This method not only reduces stress significantly and quickly but also increases creativity, mental fitness and stability in the face of conflict. Coaches also integrate Wingwave as a tool in their coaching ‘toolkit’.
Origin of the term Wingwave:
- wing – represents the metaphor of the butterfly effect: a simple flap of a butterfly’s wings in Paris can have consequences on the other side of the world (small cause, large impact)
- wave – refers to the term “brainwave”, which means “flash of inspiration”, “great idea”, “good idea”
Wingwave® coaching is a patent-registered process. It combines:
- EMDR bilateral brain stimulation -> such as induced REM (Rapid Eye Movement) phases when awake, auditive or tactile left-right stimulation
- Neurolinguistic coaching (NLP) -> Language is used as a brain-friendly coaching compass on the path to your goal
- Myostatic test -> The muscle test for targeted planning of optimum coaching processes
This type of coaching in three words: quick – intuitive – different