CONDUCTING YOUR SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH PROJECT
Do you want to conduct a research project or a market study but you don’t know how to go about it? Or do you simply want to reinforce your team with a scientific mind?
Passionate about research in the humanities and social sciences, Larissa Kalisch is accustomed to setting up scientific studies and executing them from start to finish (writing articles, reports, publications). Statistics do not scare her thanks to her structured and square personality comparable to a Swiss clock.
She is particularly interested in topics such as quality of life and chronic pain, positive psychology interventions and positive education programs.
- Baeza-Velasco, C., Kalisch, L., Akrout, B., Besson, L., Hamonet, C., Messer, L., Mallick, A., & Spielmann, L. (submitted for publication). Psychopathology in women with hypermobile Ehlers-Danlos syndrome: a comparative study with rheumatoid arthritis.
- Kalisch, L., Boniwell, I., Baeza-Velasco, C., Osin, E., & Piech, R. (submitted for publication). Feeling Good Despite EDS – The effects and feasibility of a five-week online positive psychology programme for Ehlers-Danlos-Syndromes patients.
- Kalisch, L., Hamonet, C., Bourdon, C., Montalescot, L., de Cazotte, C., & Baeza-Velasco, C. (2019). Predictors of pain and mobility disability in the hypermobile Ehlers-Danlos syndrome. Disability and rehabilitation, 1-8.
- Research institute SwissEducation by Emerita Prof. and Dir. M. STAMM, Bern
- TARZAN project (Fathers’ rôle in the school progress of his children)
- TalentScout60+ project (longitudinal study on the development of talent and expertise of retirees)
- University of Education Bern, Dr. F. TEMPLER, Bern
- Projet SwissSkills (success factors for performance in professional training)
- Marketresearch, SwissSkills 2018 – SwissSkills championships
- Research project SPARK Resilience © during Covid-19 (in progress)
- European research project BRIDGES – Comparative study of the psychological impact of breast cancer risk communication in oncogenetics, Institut Curie (2016/17)
- Research project on the pursuit of personal goals by Prof. Veronica Brandstätter-Morawietz, University of Zurich (2011/12)
- Ehlers-Danlos – Predictors of pain and mobility disorders. 5th international academic conference on Ehlers-Danlos Syndromes. École nationale vétérinaire d’Alfort, Paris, October 2019.
- Baeza-Velasco C, Kalisch L, Bourdon C, Montalescot L, de Cazotte C, Hamonet C. Pain intensity, physical functioning and associated factors in the hypermobile Ehlers-Danlos syndrome. 15th International Congress of Behavioral Medicine, Santiago de Chile, November 14-17, 2018.
- Kalisch L, Hamonet C, Baeza-Velasco C. Psychosocial and health determinants of pain and physical functioning in the hypermobile Ehlers-Danlos syndrome. 4th International Symposium for Ehlers-Danlos Syndromes, Paris, March 17th 2018
Bénéficiez de mon aide pour vos projets de recherche